Five cool things happened today, and I felt like sharing.
1. I slept in and didn't give in to the urge to have to do something pressing. I actually allowed relaxation to be the main theme, for once.
2. Ma-Maow the cat actually stayed still enough for me to take a picture of him.
3. I actually did something I haven't done in a while. One of my first loves before writing was sketching, but when writing became dominant, sketching fell to the waste side. I'm not saying I'm an expert. I just dibble and dabble every once in a while. I was inspired enough to do seven sketches. My hand started cramping a bit because it had been a while, so I had to stop a couple of times.
4. I have almost all my items in the North Pole room on Bingo Blitz except for the wreath. I have pretty awesome Bingo Teammates.
5. The medication I am taking definitely seems to be helping with my levels. Although they are still slightly high, it won't be long until they are where they need to be.
(pats myself on the back)