Normally around this time, I would be working out, but my body has been singing the blues for a little bit. I still have to learn the difference between the regular pangs of working out and my body straight telling me that I need more than a day in between.
Today, however, I was greeted by a package from one of my closest friends, Ms. Good Karma. I have known her since the days I used to blog on Yahoo 360, although we have yet to meet face-to-face. I know that will be changing soon. I love so many things about her.
1. She is REAL...if you want a lot of sugarcoating, she is not the one to go to. She tells you exactly how she feels about something, and if you want a true friend, you want someone to do that for you.
2. She is ENERGETIC. There is just something about her energy that is contagious. You can't help but to get excited about something because you know she is passionate about it.
3. She is GORGEOUS. Gorgeous in the sense of who she is as a person. I know there are plenty who are captivated by her looks, but it isn't the looks that make her a total package. She has the strength and wisdom to back it up.
4. She is INTELLIGENT. She embodies it and she always on a mission to seek knowledge and to share it with others.
5. She is NICE, until you get on her bad side....giggles.
6. She is AWE-INSPIRING. I find her to be so inspirational, all of the things she has been through which would keep someone down, but she remains positive and wears a smile through the storms.
This is the second time around for the delivery of this package. The first time she sent off this package, I never received it. If someone got it instead of me, that person has yet to confess, and from what I gather, it didn't return back to her. I know she was going to be mad upset if it didn't come this time.
I am very impressed with all of the goodies.
There are three I can't wait to break in--the butterfly, the yum/love one, and the patriotic one (red, white, and blue).
Vatika...even the name of this stuff sounds smoothing. I haven't seen this near where I live, so I'm definitely looking forward to trying this as well.
Organic Life Shea Body Butter: I've heard wonderful things about this product. She must have known I was thinking about it.
Inspire Life Scrub--the texture of this has me intrigued, and I look forward to indulging in this to see how I like it.
This is only a small portion of the eclectic jewelry I received. I know she isn't quite sure whether I will like these. However, I have been branching out beyond the traditional gold and silver. Some of these colors and designs take me back to my childhood when I enjoyed wearing colorful jewelry. I think these will bring more fun and life back into my evolving wardrobe--added enhancements to my Style Evolution.
She just doesn't realize how much she made my day. Thanks ever so much! I love everything and can't wait to give everything a shot!
Definitely check out @ www.msgoodkarma101.com