Feeling some kind of way today...
Although there has been a little bit of progress, there's no set time when NJ Transit train service will start back up again. Tomorrow will make a whole week since SOS's travel to NY.
So this will just be me, missing someone special, and the top 25 which came to mind...
1. I miss the times when you would try not to smile but I said something so funny, you had to anyway.
2. I miss when you would meet me at the door after a long day of work.
3. I miss the moments when you would have a hot bath ready to go, even on days when I didn't mention I needed one.
4. I miss just being able to hold your hand.
5. I miss the warmth of you holding me, especially at night. Sure I have an electric heater. Sure I can pile on extra clothes or sheets, but it just isn't the same.
6. I miss seeing your face as you tell me you love me.
7. I miss the joint showers and your wishing the tub was big enough for two.
8. I miss the time and attention you give whenever you help me wash my locs.
9. I miss your reassurance that things will be all right when it appears I’m over worrying.
10. I miss your hugs.
11. I miss your holding me, not just through the good times but during the times when I just need to have a massive cry.
12. I miss your silly moments.
13. I miss your physical strength, for my attempt to move the now non-functioning TV was pretty laughable.
14. I miss your massages.
15. I miss the weird exchanges between you and the cat.
16. I miss your kisses.
17. I miss our TV times.
18. I miss laying in your arms.
19. I miss your willingness to try out new things, even if it’s something you would probably never try again.
20. I miss all the forms of intimacy.
21. I miss your random trips to the corner store and bringing me something back, even when I didn’t ask for it.
22. I miss your eyes.
23. I miss the rare moments when you’d sing to me.
24. I miss when you’d write to me.
25. I just miss you.